Actuators SG with MEC
The "small" electric part-turn actuator range with separate MEC controls.
All parameters are directly set at the MEC controls. The controls contain switchgears, power supply unit, interface to the DCS. The component automatically switches the actuator off, once the valve end position is reached, motor overheating is detected or a torque overload has occurred. The housing of MEC controls is made of aluminium provided with AUMA powder coating also achieving a premium corrosion resistance.
All housing components are made of bronze, all external screws are made of stainless steel. This ensures complete resistance against sea water even over a longer time period. The housing of MEC controls is made of aluminium provided with AUMA powder coating also achieving a premium corrosion resistance.
The actuators are designed for class A and B or types of duty S2 - 15 min, the variant for class C or types of duty S4 - 40%.
- Torque range from 25 Nm to 500 Nm
- Swing angles 82 ° to 98 °
- Operating times for 90° from 4 s to 90 s
- Limit and torque seating
- Variable speed, brushless motor
- Position feedback signal 4 ... 20 mA or via fieldbus interface
- Handwheel for manual operation
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Shock proof tests for the military shipbuilding industry
- Local controls at MEC
- Maximum 4 binary inputs and outputs. Signal assignments can be configured
- Option: position feedback 4 – 20 mA
- Option: analogue input for positioner
Documents30 documents are found!