One solution for butterfly, ball/plug and globe valves. Compact actuators with intelligent functions as platform concept for tailored automation solutions.
Each PROFOX is equipped with a centrally located LED: The FOX-EYE. It provides clearly visible information about both actuator and valve status. The FOX-EYE display scheme can be configured by the user as required.
Multi-turn version PROFOX PF-M
- Open-close duty and modulating duty
- End position setting via push buttons or AUMA Assistant App
- Torque range between 32 Nm to 600 Nm
- Depending on operating time and size, adjustable in 9 steps
- Limit and torque sensing
- Handwheel for manual operation
- Wide range power supply unit
- Variable speed assuring premium control accuracy
- Mechanical position indication for 90° or 120°
- Large temperature range between –30 °C and +70 °C
- Premium enclosure protection IP67, IP68
- High grade corrosion protection up to C5-M/C5-I
- Robust metal housing
- IIoT ready, easy integration into DCS
- Position transmitter
- Profibus, Modbus
- Low standby consumption
- Actuator and valve diagnostics
- Predictive maintenance
- Easy installation & intuitive commissioning at the device and via App
- Clear position indication, FOX-EYE (indication LED)
Documents30 documents are found!
PROFOX - Endless cardpdf, Array
PROFOX - Excellence for Actuatorspdf, Array
Part-turn actuators PROFOX PF-Q80 – PF-Q600pdf, Arrayru-RU
Spare parts list
Technical Data Catalogue
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!