AM controls with simple design and defined features is the perfect choice when using parallel signal transmission and if a relatively low number of feedback signals is required.
Few parameters need to be defi ned via sliding switches during commissioning, e.g. type of seating in end positions.
Actuator control is made via operation commands OPEN, STOP, CLOSE.
Reaching an end position and collective fault signals are reported back to the DCS as feedback signals. These signals are visually displayed at the local controls via the indication lights. As an option, the valve position can be transmitted as 0/4 – 20 mA signal to the DCS.
- Modular interface concept for remote control
- Local controls with lockable selector switch, push-buttons and indication lights
- Programmable control logic ("push-to-run" or "self-retaining")
- Programmable type of seating (torque or limit seating)
- Separate mounting on wall bracket possible
- Motor control via reversing contactors or thyristors (option)
- Automatic phase correction
- External 24 VDC supply (Option)
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
Interfaces and features
- Control inputs with different voltages (DC/AC)
- Potential-free signal relays for status indication
- Fieldbus Interface
- Functional safety: In selected configurations, safe end position feedback up to SIL 2 is possible
- Electrical connection via AUMA plug/ socket connector (optionally terminals)
- Cable entries in different versions
Documents35 documents are found!