Bevel gearboxes GK
GK bevel gearboxes will be used if the operating direction is to be displaced by 90°.
Thus, the output torque can be increased many times.
- Bevel gearboxes for torques up to 16,000 Nm
- Low-noise and smooth operation with face-hobbed Palloid® gears
- Lifetime according to EN 15714-2 Valve attachment according to EN ISO 5210
- Suitable for manual and electrical operation
- Suitable for ambient temperatures –40°C to +80°C
- Top quality corrosion protection with AUMA powder coating
- Stainless steel input shaft
- Square for input shaft (adapter)
- With stem nut for use as screw jack
- Stem protection tube Position and end position signalling during manual operation
- ATEX approval
- High and low temperature version
- Functional safety: Up to SIL 2 in selected configurations
Documents13 documents are found!
Multi-turn gearboxes GK 10.2 - 25.2pdf, Arrayneutral
Multi-turn gearboxes GK 30.2 - 40.2pdf, Arrayneutral
Output drive B3D/ED GK 10.2 - 16.2pdf, Array
Output drive DD GK 10.2 - 16.2pdf, Array
Output drive DD GK 25.2 - 40.2pdf, Array
Supplement GK.2 Transportpdf, Array
Spare parts list
Multi-turn gearbox GK 10.2 - 25.2pdf, Array
Multi-turn gearboxes GK 30.2 – 40.2pdf, Array
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!