AUMA part-turn gearboxes are used for operating part-turn valves (e.g. butterfly valves, ball valves).
- Type of duty:
Short-time duty S2 - 15 min (open-close duty)
- Operation modes:
- Manual operation directly with handwheel
- Motor operation (by electric multi-turn actuator)
- Gearboxes are always provided with an input mounting flange
- Clockwise rotation at input shaft results in clockwise rotation at output drive
- Torque range from 21,000 Nm up to 84,000 Nm
- Reduction ratios from 214:1 to 1784:1
- With overload protection
- Integrated primary reduction gearing
- Swing angles up to 90° +/- 5°
- End stops with setting screws
- Output drives according to EN ISO 5211
- Output drive flange integrated within the housing
- 3 output drive flanges per gearbox size
- All parts within the power drive hardened by thermal treatment
- Powder coating
- Enclosure protection IP67
- - 40° up to +100°
- Clockwise and counterclockwise closing versions
- Base and lever
- 4 bores for pins
Documents14 documents are found!
Spare parts list
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!