Actuators SGM and SGMR
The "small" electric part-turn actuator range with integral controls.
All parameters are directly set at the actuator.
The controls contain switchgears, power supply unit, interface to the DCS. The component automatically switches the actuator off, once the valve end position is reached, motor overheating is detected or a torque overload has occurred.
All housing components are made of bronze, all external screws are made of stainless steel. This ensures complete resistance against sea water even over a longer time period.
The actuators SGM are rated for class A and B or types of duty S2 - 15 min, the actuators SGMR for class C or types of duty S4 - 40%.
Design features SGM and SGMR
- Torque range from 25 Nm to 1000 Nm
- Swing angles 82 ° to 98 °
- Operating times for 90° from 4 s to 90 s
- Limit and torque seating
- Variable speed, brushless motor
- Position feedback signal 4 ... 20 mA or via fieldbus interface
- Handwheel for manual operation
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- High shock resistance
- Local controls mounted separately from the actuator
- Control inputs with different voltages (DC/AC)
- Potential-free signal relays for status indication
- Fieldbus Interface
Documents26 documents are found!
Spare parts list