Actuators SGC and SGCR
The "small" electric part-turn actuator range with integral controls.
All parameters are directly set at the actuator.
The controls contain switchgears, power supply unit, interface to the DCS. The component automatically switches the actuator off, once the valve end position is reached, motor overheating is detected or a torque overload has occurred.
All housing parts are made of aluminium. For this reason, the actuators are lightweight devices.
The actuators SGC are rated for class A and B or types of duty S2 - 15 min, the actuators SGCR for class C or types of duty S4 - 40%.
Design features SGC and SGCR
- Torque range from 25 Nm to 1000 Nm
- Swing angles 82 ° to 98 °
- Operating times for 90° from 4 s to 90 s
- Output speeds from 0.6 to 22 rpm
- Max. 16 turns per stroke
- Limit and torque seating
- Variable speed, brushless Motor
- Position feedback signal 4 ... 20 mA or
via fieldbus interface
- Handwheel for manual operation
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- High shock resistance
- Local controls mounted separately from the actuator
- Control inputs with different voltages (DC/AC)
- Potential-free signal relays for status indication
- Fieldbus Interface
Documents18 documents are found!
Spare parts list