Spur gearboxes GK
GK bevel gearboxes will be used if the operating direction is to be displaced by 90°.
Thus, the output torque can be increased many times.
- Bevel gearboxes for torques up to 16,000 Nm
- Low-noise and smooth operation with face-hobbed Palloid® gears
- Lifetime according to EN 15714-2 Valve attachment according to EN ISO 5210
- Suitable for manual and electrical operation
- Suitable for ambient temperatures –40°C to +80°C
- Top quality corrosion protection with AUMA powder coating
- Stainless steel input shaft
- Square for input shaft (adapter)
- With stem nut for use as screw jack
- Stem protection tube Position and end position signalling during manual operation
- ATEX approval
- High and low temperature version
Documents12 documents are found!
Spare parts list
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!