Explosion-proof actuators PROFOX PF-MX
Explosion-proof devices must be used in plants where potentially explosive atmospheres are likely to occur. These devices are designed so that they will not act as ignition source. Their constructive measures prevent the occurrence of ignition sparks or hot surfaces.
Certification is performed in close collaboration with national and international certification bodies.
Part-turn version PROFOX PF-QX
- Open-close duty and modulating duty
- End position setting via push buttons or AUMA Assistant App
- Torque range between 10 Nm to 100 Nm
- Output speed between 0.5 and 14 rpm
- Limit and torque sensing
- Handwheel for manual operation
- Wide range power supply unit
- Variable speed assuring premium control accuracy
- Mechanical position indication in various setting ranges
(1 – 9 turns/stroke, 9 – 14 turns/stroke, 14 – 27 turns/stroke)
- Large temperature range between –30 °C and +60 °C
- Premium enclosure protection IP67, IP68
- High grade corrosion protection up to C5-M/C5-I
- Robust metal housing
- IIoT ready, easy integration into DCS
- Position transmitter
- Profibus, Modbus, Profinet
- Low standby consumption
- Actuator and valve diagnostics
- Predictive maintenance
- Easy installation & intuitive commissioning at the device and via App
- Clear position indication, FOX-EYE (indication LED)
- Europe - ATEX
II 2G Ex db h IIC T4
- International level/Australia - IECEx
Ex db h IIC T4
- Europe - ATEX
Documents9 documents are found!
Spare parts list
Interested in this product?
Raise a nonbinding request now!