Actuators SVM and SVMR
The "small" electric globe valve actuator range with integral controls.
All parameters are directly set at the actuator.
The controls contain switchgears, power supply unit, interface to the DCS. The component automatically switches the actuator off, once the valve end position is reached, motor overheating is detected or a torque overload has occurred.
All housing components are made of bronze, all external screws are made of stainless steel. This ensures complete resistance against sea water even over a longer time period.
The actuators SVM are rated for class A and B or types of duty S2 - 15 min, the actuators SVMR for class C or types of duty S4 - 40%.
- Torque range from 10 Nm to 100 Nm
- Output speeds from 0.6 to 22 rpm
- Max. 16 turns per stroke
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Local controls mounted separately from the actuator
- Control inputs with different voltages (DC/AC)
- Potential-free signal relays for status indication
- Fieldbus Interface
Documents27 documents are found!
Spare parts list