Actuators SVC and SVCR
The "small" electric globe valve actuator range with integral controls.
All parameters are directly set at the actuator.
The controls contain switchgears, power supply unit, interface to the DCS. The component automatically switches the actuator off, once the valve end position is reached, motor overheating is detected or a torque overload has occurred.
All housing parts are made of aluminium. For this reason, the actuators are lightweight devices.
The actuators SVC are rated for class A and B or types of duty S2 - 15 min, the actuators SVCR for class C or types of duty S4 - 40%.
Design features SVC and SVCR
- Torque range from 10 Nm to 100 Nm
- Output speeds from 0.6 to 22 rpm
- Max. 99 turns per stroke (imited stem stroke)
- Limit and torque seating
- Variable speed, brushless motor
- Handwheel for manual Operation
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Local controls mounted separately from the actuator
- Control inputs with different voltages (DC/AC)
- Potential-free signal relays for status indication
- Fieldbus Interface
Documents16 documents are found!
Spare parts list