SIMA² Master Station is AUMA’s performing platform for the control and supervision of actuators via standardised fieldbus systems. The system optimises communication between host and field level and caters for efficient processes within the installation.
Configuration, operation and asset management of actuators and other field devices are simplified. A large variety of redundancy options maximises plant availability. Comprehensive diagnostic functions ensure perfect installation overview.
- Up to 4 separate fieldbus networks per SIMA²
- Up to 247 field devices per fieldbus network
- Modbus RTU or Profibus DP to the field devices
- Modbus RTU and/or Modbus TCP/IP to the host
- Single-channel and redundant line and loop topologies
- Hot standby system redundancy
- Housing for installation into 19” rack systems
- Control and supervision of AUMA actuators and other field devices
- Simplified commissioning of both actuators and fieldbus network
- Coordination of operation commands and feedback signals for all actuators
- Central diagnostic function for all connected actuators
- Manual actuator control via HMI of SIMA² (without host)
- Gateway function for different communication systems
- Integral 7” multi-touchscreen
- Integrated web server
- Ethernet (RJ45)
- Integral OPC UA server
- RS-485 overvoltage protection
- Digital inputs and outputs
- Housing options
- Project-specific control cabinet solutions
Documents5 documents are found!