A new installation or modernisation?
Cost-effective. Modern. Efficient.
On account of the possible long lifetime of valves, they often continue to be used if the process plant is modernised. The actuator technology is either obsolete or not even available.
AUMA service develops a detailed plan for the modernisation so that retrofitting can be carried out quickly and with little plant standstill time.
- only minor structural measures required
- hardly any down time, since modification and commissioning can take place during operation or with only very short down time
- extensive consultancy service during the entire automation and modernisation phase by AUMA specialists:
- extension of the installation lifetime
- implementation of modern automation concepts (e.g. actuators with fieldbus interface)
- improvement of the installation output with comparatively low investment
- low operation costs due to high level of automation
- all in all, improved productivity and economic viability.