Assembly and commissioning
Everything that starts well, ends well
Competent. Quick. Reliable.
Electric actuators are the interface between process control system and valve.
AUMA service technicians have a sound knowledge of both worlds. Therefore, they are in a position to set actuators fast and reliably, by observing the site specific requirements.
An important step for trouble-free commissioning of a process plant.
AUMA service offers quick and reliable support, if complete actuators urgently have to be replaced.
- flexible procurement of replacements at short notice
- quick exchange on site
- reduced stock keeping
- process reliability due to immediate availability and exchange of complete units
- unnecessary standstill times can be avoided
- secure procurement and operation due to manufacturer warranty
- high availability due to single part stock keeping
- pick-up or scheduled delivery as an option
Smooth, quick and even cost-effective commissioning?
No problem for our service experts and the AUMA commissioning service.
- installation testing
- performance of functional tests
- wiring/FO testing and analysis of bus cables
- bus commissiong also possible without master
- test run
- final inspection
- training/briefing of the personnel
- processing of the entire service order by highly qualified AUMA staff