SIMA combines standardised industrial PC components extended by required fieldbus interfaces. The entire hardware is housed in a robust 19" industrial enclosure with EMC protection.
- EMC protected 19" rack
- Windows user interface
- Integral server for Internet access worldwide
- SIMA supports the user with a mostly automated procedure for commissioning the connected actuator network, irrespective of the DCS - plug and play.
- SIMA manages communication to fi eld devices including all redundant data channels and hot standby components.
- SIMA as data concentrator collects all actuator status signals and sends the signals relevant for normal service to the DCS.
- SIMA facilitates status information access to the connected actuators.
- In the event of failures, SIMA supports fast fault identifi cation and remedy.
- SIMA serves the purpose of gateway to adapt fi eldbus communication with actuators to the available interfaces of the DCS.
Various SIMA equipment features offer different access options for operation and configuration.
This includes an integrated touch screen,connection facilities for a mouse, keyboard and external screen or Ethernet interface for SIMA integration into an available network.
Documents10 documents are found!