AUMA bevel gearboxes are used for the operation of valves (e.g. gate valves, globe valves).
- Type of duty:
Short-time duty S2 - 15 min (Open-close duty)
Intermittent duty S4 - 25 % (Modulating duty)
- They can either be operated in:
- manual operation directly via handwheel
- motor operation (electric multi-turn actuator)
- Gearbox is prepared for mounting an actuator flange
- Clockwise rotation at the input shaft results in clockwise rotation at the output drive
- To reverse the direction of rotation of GK 14.2 - GK 25.2, a reversing gearbox GW 14.1 can be used.
- Direction of rotation at the output drive can be reversed for GK 30.2 - GK 40.2.
- GK 10.2 - GK 25.2 are single stage gearboxes.
GK 30.2 - GK 40.2 are double stage gearboxes.
- Torques up to 16,000 Nm
- Reduction ratios from 1:1 to 1:22
- Output drive types according to ISO or DIN standard
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges