If the valve position is transmitted via several stages to the limit switching in the multi-turn actuator, the accumulation of the backlashes can result in a hysteresis.
The valve position indicator WSG can be used to avoid this effect. When directly connected to the worm wheel of the gearing, a precise position feedback with low backlash can be achieved
WSG 90.1 is used for swing angles up to 180°, WGD 90.1 for swing angles exceeding 180°.
The valve position indicator is designed for mounting to AUMA worm gearboxes GS 50.3 - 125.3/GS 160 - GS 500.
- Direct connection to the worm wheel (hardly any backlash)
- Contactless end position sensors (Hall sensors)
- Modular design - can easily be adapted to different gearbox sizes
- Can be positioned at every 90°
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Continuous mechanical position indication
- Generation of a end position signal for swivel movements between 80° and 100°
for transmission to the control room
- Continuous direct travel monitoring for transmission to the control room (option)