AUMA lever gearboxes are used for motor operation of valves via lever arrangement (e.g. butterfly valve, louvre dampers).
Clockwise rotation at the input shaft results in clockwise movement at the lever.
- Torque range up to 45,000 Nm
- Swing angle up to 100°
- Swing lever with 2 or 3 bores for ball joint
- High enclosure protection
- High quality corrosion protection
- Wide ambient temperature ranges
- Swing angle > 100 ° or multi-turn (without end stops)
- Worm wheel made of bronze for modulating applications
- Clockwise rotation at the input shaft results in counterclockwise rotation at the output drive